You can rely on Antique Rug Company as an oriental rug cleaner for professional and proper:
- Oriental rug cleaning
- Persian rug cleaning
- Area rug cleaning
- Navajo rug cleaning
The methods of cleaning handmade area, Persian, Navajo and Oriental rugs are generally similar but vary in detail. We at Antique Rug Company use the proper method suitable for the rug at hand, catering to the particular needs of each individual rug. Among issues to consider are condition, pile fiber content, dyes, foundation type and weaving type of the rug. Our vast experience ensures a proper servicing of your valuable rugs each and every time.
Please feel free to contact us with any specific concerns you may have. Over the years, we have successfully remedied all kinds of stains, including pet accidents, dye bleeds and water and moisture damage.
Your Oriental rug is a valuable investment. With proper care, it will provide you with generations of use and enjoyment. Our expert Oriental rug cleaning services are aimed at meeting the needs of each individual rug we care for. We do our best to protect, preserve and enhance the investment in your valuable rug.
Below you will find some of the steps we take in cleaning your antique, vintage and collectible hand-knotted rugs:
- Pre-cleaning Security
- Examine every rug to determine the appropriate cleaning process.
- Determine pre-cleaning security for older rugs.
- Check for stability and fastness of dyes.
- Dust rugs prior to washing using the most current methods available today. Deep dusting is an important step in the cleaning process and is usually not included at cleaners offering on-site cleaning, dry cleaning, steam cleaning and other non-water immersion cleaning services.
- Apply pre-treatment for stain removal.
- We Hand wash every rug.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON RUG SERVICES PLEASE VISIT OUR ANTIQUE RUG CO. WEBSITE.